Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Help! I've stopped writing and I can't get back!

I really wanted to keep this blog going. To encourage. To inform. To help and guide. To persuade even.

What would YOU like to see in this blog? Is there some research that I could do for you? A poll I could take? Some links I could look up and post? Articles I could write? Please let me know what I can do to help. Hold me accountable to the commitment that I made to start up and keep this blog going. Please, send me your own articles or links or sales sites or questions, and we'll see what we can do to encourage and help you!

Thank you for stopping by!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT - To thank those who have written so far, I am blessed to have received your comments and suggestions. PLEASE continue, readers, to submit your thoughts, questions, comments and links.
Post a Comment