Sunday, September 18, 2011

Etsy Headcovering Shops

Here are some neat Etsy shops that make and provide ladies' headcoverings. Click on the names of the stores to go to their sites.

These were sent to me in response to my request in the last post. I am aware that some online shops come and go, and that there are other shops out there, and so I had hoped to hear from other shop owners. If you would like to send a link to your store in the comments here, please do. There are many ladies looking for shops like yours!

Kudos to Devorah, Cam and Alana for their good works. I wonder if maybe there are others out there who are wondering if making up a store or website would be something you would like to try. What do you think?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DevorahChannah

Welcome to Headcoverings by Devorah™! An online source for unique & traditional custom made Scarves, Snoods, Veils, Hair Wraps, Shawls, Kippot & Judaic Art!

Perfect for Synagogue, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Wedding Guests, Candle Lighting, Kiddish, all Religious and Traditional Occasions. Also makes attractive, comfortable and soft coverings for those with hair loss due to cancer, chemotherapy, alopecia, trichotillomania and other medical conditions.

I invite you to try a better way of wearing head coverings without the hassle of pins and clips and constantly tugging at the covering due to slippage! My unique cording & lace ties works well to size the covering snugly to prevent slipping without the hassle of using pins and clips while adding a beautiful & elegant touch!

I personally make each and every covering, and each is made from only the best quality of fabrics to ensure comfort, durability and the finest of design.

*Have a question about an item? I can be reached by email periodically during the following hours (CST): Sun. - Wed. 9am to 6pm, Thurs. 1pm - 9pm, Friday - 9am to 12pm

Offline Shabbat (Friday evening - Saturday evening) & all Jewish Holidays.

Website: http://www.headcoverings-by-devorah.com

Join my FACEBOOK page for Exclusive offers!
http://www.facebook.com/HeadcoveringsByDevorah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

asnoodforallseasons


Welcome to A Snood For All Seasons, a shop filled with beautiful handmade headcoverings! My snoods are sewed by machine and finished by hand!

So take a look around and if you have a snood in mind that you don't see than feel free to send me a message and I'll create a custom snood just for you!


This Etsy shop also has snoods for girls, and patterns to make your own!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FreeToCover

This sweet shop has mantillas and fan fold head coverings and scarves.









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also see 13 Plum Knitted at Etsy for a few other head covers. This address was sent to me a while back, and the knitter has changed up her Etsy shop a bit, but search for the "hair accessories" in her shop. :)

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDITED IN:

SowersofHope 

"A Headcovering Boutique"

I apologize to Sowers of Hope for leaving them out of this list; their little link picture is in my sidebar, and has been for a while, but when I put this short list together, I forgot somehow to include this neat Etsy shop!   This store includes: Bethany Veils, Chemo Cancer Hair Loss Covers, Extra Wide Headbands, Amish Kapps and Mob Caps, Miriam Convertible (a fan type folded head band), Snoods, and Tichels, along with Modest Clothes too.

See also the Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sowers-of-Hope-Headcovering-Boutique/133659983367684#!/pages/Sowers-of-Hope-Headcovering-Boutique/133659983367684

and the Sowers of Hope blog:  http://sowersofhope.blogspot.com/



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GarlandsOfGrace

Another pretty headcovering Etsy shop with many kerchief scarves, wide headbands to choose from, suggested by a Dear Reader.  See also http://www.garlandsofgrace.com/  and  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Garlands-of-Grace/117793814917755




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ReginaCoeliCreations

Delena sent me her link a few months ago:    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ReginaCoeliCreations

"A wife to an amazing man and mother to three beautiful children. Lover of God and all things traditional who is on a modesty crusade. All snoods are handmade by me in a smoke-free and pet-free household. I can also make a custom-made snood for you if you have a particular fabric in mind that you don't see in the shop. Please note that it might take a little longer to receive your custom-made snood."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought 2 headcovering from Devorah and I am very satisfied.

Anonymous said...

We have an etsy store called Sowers of Hope... a headcovering boutique. We sell many different styles and have excellent feedback.
www.etsy.com/shop/SowersofHope
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sowers-of-Hope-Headcovering-Boutique/133659983367684#!/pages/Sowers-of-Hope-Headcovering-Boutique/133659983367684

Anonymous said...

I've bought from several of these ladies and they're all wonderful! Just rec'd 3 new coverings from Sowers of Hope this weekend, have ANOTHER coming from Free To Cover, and have many purchased in the past from Devorah. Thanks for posting these fine ladies and their businesses. May I also recommend Garlands of Grace? They have a URL as well as an Etsy shop. They, too, are superb!

Delena said...

Thank you for the shout-out! :-)

Michelle @ Liturgical Time said...

Liturgical Time has established a headcovering shop. We would be delighted if you visited.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LiturgicalTime?ref=seller_info

The Beshores said...

Hi there, could you please include my shop in your list as well? It's called Happy Homestead. I now sell headcovering patterns too and will be expanding my pattern section as I have time. It's happyhomestead.etsy.com and I have a facebook page as well: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Happy-Homestead/109265565811713 I have excellent feedback and sell many different styles of coverings. Thanks!