Sunday, March 14, 2010

Have you a story, or an article to share?

Please, Dear Readers, if you have a story of your own to share, or an article or other online information that you feel is worth sharing with others who are interested in Those Headcoverings, post it here! I have been away for a while, but I would like to keep this web log in action, because there are folks everyday looking for information, and for encouragement.

I thank you, those of my Dear Readers who have been here all the way from the beginnings of this blog - who have contributed thoughts, and links, and even books (!) on this subject. I thank those of you who are stopping by for perhaps the first time, for taking the time to find out more about this subject - which, as simple as it is, is very dear to some of us.

Blessings on your heads...

LisaM
Post a Comment