Monday, March 22, 2010

Videos on Christian Headcoverings

YouTube (online video hosting site) user "Radical For Jesus" has several videos posted about Christian headcoverings, women in church, and even recent series' on how to make a couple of styles of traditional headcoverings.

As always with YouTube, be wary of links to other videos that you may find hosted.

The owner of these videos also runs the Covered 4 Him website, where she states:

Here I am offering headcoverings (aka veilings, prayer coverings, kapps, etc) in keeping with I Corinthians 11:1-16. I offer some unique styles, as well as traditional ones. I also am about to add other offerings such as modest clothing, specializing in plus sizes. I am a plus sized lady myself, and I know how difficult it can be to find modest dresses and under things in larger sizes.

A few of her videos can also be viewed from this website.

No comments: