Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Looking for headcoverings?

I just received this letter in the email, and want to pass the information on to my readers...

~~~~~~~~~
Lisa,

I have found your blog and thought I would let you know that I also offer the lace mantilla type headcoverings through Etsy. Here's the link:

www.headcoverings.etsy.com


I would appreciate becoming one of your many providers listed. Thanks for your broad treatment of the subject. I'm sure many are finding their particular style via your blog.

God bless,
Angie

~~~~~~~~~

Also please check this article by "Country Mom - Something to Share", regarding the etsy shop by HappyHomestead. I've a feeling there are more etsy headcovering shops out there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi friend, I thought I would mention that on your POLL of why we wear head coverings, you left off "for Prayer and/or Prophesying". For me that is the "other" that I checked along with submission as unto the Lord.

Perhaps you can address the other sometime.
Thanks,
Auntie eM