Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Studying 1 Corinthians 11

Check the following blog articles:
Head Coverings through the ages, "from LIFE, Learning In a Family Environment". She posts the updated article on the history of head covering from Scroll Publishing. I haven't seen this one in a while, and it seems there have been several photo updates.

Speaking Against Myself, from "Driven to Wonder". She posts her thoughts as an "egalitarian" (one who sees no difference in men's and women's roles in the church family) who is studying in a seminary, but has some interesting tempering thoughts concerning submission to one another.


As always, I post merely to share others' thoughts on these things while they are studying, and posting here does not necessarily mean that I agree with or disagree with what is written. I don't wish that any merely take my word for it: Please be noble like the Bereans, and study for yourselves whether things are so. And be encouraged - you are not alone.

No comments: