Thursday, April 30, 2009

TALES FROM AN AMERICAN NOMAD: I Have an Idea...

Dear Readers, please check out this article at:

"TALES FROM AN AMERICAN NOMAD: I Have an Idea...". She writes,

I'm thinking of hosting a blog carnival. I'd like the subject it is focused on to be head-covering. If you know of either a female Jewish, Christian, or Muslim blogger who covers her hair for religious reasons, either tell me about her, or tell her about me. I think it would be an interesting subject for a carnival. A kind of celebration, and another way for head-covering women to speak out and create awareness of why we do what we do.

Read all of her idea at the link above. Looks very interesting, doesn't it?

Humbly,

LisaM

1 comment:

Hajar Zamzam Ismail said...

Thank you so much for helping me try to recruit women for this project. I think that most women who choose to cover are passionate about it, otherwise they would not be doing it. I love hearing from other women, Jewish, Christian or Muslim, who have chosen this practice, so glad you responded and I look forward to getting to know more about you during this project. Have a blessed day!