Saturday, March 1, 2008

About This Blog

I started "Those Headcoverings" at blogger to accompany my study in head coverings at my newly created "Those Headcoverings" at google page creator.

I had started up a website and blog when I began studying the practice of head covering over a year ago, but the previous host site was not organized in such a way as to make the sharing of information very easy. For example, when I posted an entry on a certain type of headcovering, there was no labeling system in place to "keep together" all entries on that subject. Nor could I create one page per subject area. Since Google is now experimenting with web pages, I've taken the information that I had posted to the other site, cleaned it up, and put it in a hopefully more organized fashion. I do hope that I'll be able to include a photo album for the website soon.

In this blog, I hope to continue what I had started at the old web site, and - when I have the time - post links to news items, blog entries or announcements of new websites (which will probably be added to one of the "ThoseHeadcoverings" google web pages).

Please contact me with any questions, comments or other pertinent information concerning head covering, such as really good web sites or blogs on the subject, or neat pictures. Feedback is appreciated.

No comments: