Monday, May 24, 2010

"Mantilla with me"

Found: a website and blog called "Will you Mantilla with me?" to support the wearing of head coverings among Roman Catholic women. Included at the website are wonderful articles describing "Why", "How", "Where", reference in the Bible and in Canon Law, those wonderful LINKS, and the beginnings of a listing called the "Honor Roll" for groups and individuals who wear a veil. I know that many of my readers have ties to Roman Catholicism, and I hope that you will encourage and be encouraged through this website and blog (http://mantillawithme.blogspot.com/).


Mantilla With Me

From the website's welcome page:

"For nearly 2000 years, Catholic women covered their heads in church as a sign of devotion and respect.

In the West, this practice was largely abandoned for the last 40 years. But it is making a come-back in the form of the mantilla.

Among whom? Young Catholic women! Young Catholic women who believe in the Real Presence. Young Catholic women who love Christ and His Church.

And so I ask you: Will you mantilla with me?"

No comments: