Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Roman Catholic Discussion

I am sorry that I haven't spent the amount of time that I was able to in the past, posting numerous articles from various backgrounds, but I do hope that the amount of old articles and posts, and links in the right-hand side bar, serve to help those who are seeking information on headcoverings.

Today, I came across this article: "Return to Our Roots, Both Scriptural and Traditional, posted by divinemercy on Apr 9th, 2009 at "What Every Catholic Knew". The reasoning of the poster seems to be summed up in this statement: "Returning to this tradition will serve to further reinforce the message that the Catholic Church is the same today as it was yesterday, and the time honored customs of the Church have not died out, but on the contrary, live and breath through a new generation of Catholic women." The article is based on one posted by Catholic Knight, which is linked in the article.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I just came across your blog today... I wanted to post a comment Thank You for all your work in finding this information and sharing it one location... I've enjoyed both messages recently posted and those in your archives... I personally have struggled with to cover or not to cover for many years... Your 'articles' will help me to cover more often and not let so many things keep me from covering...