Monday, April 20, 2009

Free Advertising for Modest Clothes and Headcoverings

Hi,

I run a website called ClothesAndStuff.com and have a large collection of headscarves and hats starting at very low prices ($3.50 and up with free worldwide shipping) and even have video tutorials on how to tie them. I would be honored if you visited us and considered linking to our site. We also have an optional affiliate program where you can earn commissions from your links for yourself or your favorite charity.

www.clothesandstuff.com
shimmy@clothesandstuff.com

Here's one of the YouTube videos from the ClothesAndStuff Head Scarf Tying Guide, "Triangle basic and bun". More videos at the clothesandstuff website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like their skirts, but I did not see size options; so I wrote an email and am waiting to hear back. Don't use the 'contact' email on the website - it comes back to you. Use the one listed here. The videos on tying the tichel are great!

NoReply said...

ohhh hattttssss..... :0D

M. Akamau said...

Good stuff! I'll see if I can't link them on my blog.

Grace,
M