Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What Other People Think?

... or is it, "What You Think"?

Study and give diligence concerning wearing something on your head. This is always the topic of the day, and here are a couple of examples of ladies thinking about why Christian ladies continue to cover, and the reasons why we do not argue with or condemn those who do not.

February 3, 2009, Grace in Bloom writes: "The Moment of Truth". Please read. And read some encouraging responses in the comments section. I am thankful as well for this lady's excellent husband.

February 3, 2009, The Days' Dewings writes: "You vs them". One lady contemplates the difference between living your convictions in your faith and imposing them on others.


I think both bloggers are encouraging me to continue walking in obedience - and to continue walking in love towards those who don't walk exactly as I do. I hope they encourage you as well.

1 comment:

NoReply said...

... and I would heartly keep encouraging you to continue in your obedience to our Abba. That for me is the ONLY consideration.

Sometimes it takes just one small act of obedience to seed a whole garden.

When I think that Isaiah walked around for some 3 years NAKED, or that Jeremiah spent a lot of time in the town cess pit, or laying on his side nibbling on a very restricted diet... wearing a headscarf or hat doesn't seem quite so bad to me.