Thursday, June 5, 2008

Poll - Closed

When I first began researching head covering, a couple of years ago, I thought it might be nice to post all of the links to one webpage and share it with others who might also be researching. (That old page has been re-done into the Those Headcoverings Links Webpages). I asked some of the websites I wanted to include, and most thought it was a good idea and were glad for me to do it. I did get one response back, however, stating that since they believed that the headcovering was a sign for Christians only, they did not want me to post a link to their website in a list that included other beliefs.

So I'm wondering, now that I have more hits to this blog: are there others who feel this way about the headcovering? Or a particular type of head covering perhaps? I have posted the poll in the side column. Let me know what you think, please, and if you have any other comments on this idea, please leave me a comment.

Thank you.

-----------

I suppose that very few believe that the headcovering is for their faith only - though most do understand that they have different reasons for wearing a head covering. Thank you for voting.
Post a Comment